Celebrating Darkness in Art

Beautiful, disturbing, interesting, offensive, mysterious, grotesque, enchanting... all words used to describe the various works that are featured here.
Artistic Devil celebrates the darker, more twisted side of art. Contributing artists share their nightmares and macabre dreams.
Some of the images here are quite graphic and the subjects can even be offensive to some viewers, so be warned as you browse through our collection.

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Christopher Lee

I am a predominantly self taught artist (minus some formal training), and have been creating various pieces of art since early childhood. Over the course of many years, I have won awards in art fairs and had my work displayed in some collections, on stage, and in print. I have also worked on and performed in a few stage productions, and low budget films. I work in various media to bring my ideas to fruition, but place a special emphasis on special effects make-up and sculpture. The main platform of my work, Akuma Productions was officially launched in February XLI a.s. and most of my projects and works are available there.

All exhibited work is not exclusively for sale, though if you're interested something could be worked out. I am available for commissioned work, contact me with your idea and we will explore it further.

E-mail: atomagedevilman@verizon.net



No comments:

Post a Comment