Celebrating Darkness in Art

Beautiful, disturbing, interesting, offensive, mysterious, grotesque, enchanting... all words used to describe the various works that are featured here.
Artistic Devil celebrates the darker, more twisted side of art. Contributing artists share their nightmares and macabre dreams.
Some of the images here are quite graphic and the subjects can even be offensive to some viewers, so be warned as you browse through our collection.

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Migu

Artist from Argentina

My name is Migu, and I'm an illustrator and comics drawer. I collaborated with many newspapers and magazines (forrock, La vos de Castelar, Escritos ineditos del baño, Calavera negra and more...) Also I did some jobs for bands, and with my drawings they did web pages, posters and stages design.



No comments:

Post a Comment