Celebrating Darkness in Art

Beautiful, disturbing, interesting, offensive, mysterious, grotesque, enchanting... all words used to describe the various works that are featured here.
Artistic Devil celebrates the darker, more twisted side of art. Contributing artists share their nightmares and macabre dreams.
Some of the images here are quite graphic and the subjects can even be offensive to some viewers, so be warned as you browse through our collection.

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Heretic

My name is Heretic and I am an amateur photographer from Stow, Ohio. I have been a registered member of The Church of Satan since April 2005, and I'm currently awaiting active membership. Although I shoot a vast range of work I prefer dark art and erotica. I enjoy manipulating light and shadow to convey a sense of fear and dread of those unknown horrors lurking in the darkness. Although I could list a wide variety of influences I would have to say I am most strongly influenced by the works of H.P. Lovecraft and H.R. Geiger.


E-Mail: ravenmoon20@hotmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment