Celebrating Darkness in Art

Beautiful, disturbing, interesting, offensive, mysterious, grotesque, enchanting... all words used to describe the various works that are featured here.
Artistic Devil celebrates the darker, more twisted side of art. Contributing artists share their nightmares and macabre dreams.
Some of the images here are quite graphic and the subjects can even be offensive to some viewers, so be warned as you browse through our collection.

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Satanimals

Satanimals! Home De'Gore for Freaks at Heart

Satanimals are for everyone. Although some folks tend to think they are a wee bit "spooky" for their own taste, they can still make them smile. They are made from soft flannel and hand-painted with acrylics. I do not use patterns. I sketch out each doll before I start stitching and I make their clothing from scratch. Nothing is pre-made therefore no doll will ever be the same. I prefer to do custom work for folks who appreciate my taste for the macabre. However, I also make dolls that creep up from the depths of my subconscience. Some people have told me that their Satanimals come to life at night and misbehave. I like that.

I also have an affection for Graphic Design. My design work reflects my taste and my personality as well. I would love to do freelance work for anyone interested in having unique ads, posters or artwork for albums. So, check out my stuff and write me!

If someone should want some custom work done, all they have to do is ask. My custom dolls start at $75. If you are one of those people who think that is high, then you smell funny! For $75, you get a doll made to your specific request with a promise that it will never be re-made. Each doll is nearly two feet long with articulating arms and hand-painted features. Sometimes the clothing is made with vintage finds and if you're lucky, I may prick my finger while I sew and that blood, my friend, is FREE. So, for $75 you get all that and the best darn doll you'll ever find.

E-MAIL: erin@satanimals.com

No comments:

Post a Comment