Celebrating Darkness in Art

Beautiful, disturbing, interesting, offensive, mysterious, grotesque, enchanting... all words used to describe the various works that are featured here.
Artistic Devil celebrates the darker, more twisted side of art. Contributing artists share their nightmares and macabre dreams.
Some of the images here are quite graphic and the subjects can even be offensive to some viewers, so be warned as you browse through our collection.

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Daniel Byrd

My name is Daniel Byrd and I am a Freelance Artist from Mobile, Alabama. I graduated in 2003 with a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree from the Savannah College of Art and Design, majoring in Sequential Art. In addition to freelancing, my work is also frequently featured in art shows and conventions, and I make the hand-painted Sigil of Baphomet Altar Plaques which are currently available on the Church of Satan Emporium in 18" and 36" diameters.

On average I draw or paint 12+ hours a day, and I have won numerous awards and honors for my art. I currently reside in Mobile with my wonderful wife Melissa (Aleuranthropy) and three cats. I am also very proud to be a Warlock of the Church of Satan.

I am available for commission work, inquires for that and the availability of prints or preexisting original art for sale can be sent via the Contact Page on my official website.

Website: www.coffinrust.com




No comments:

Post a Comment