Celebrating Darkness in Art

Beautiful, disturbing, interesting, offensive, mysterious, grotesque, enchanting... all words used to describe the various works that are featured here.
Artistic Devil celebrates the darker, more twisted side of art. Contributing artists share their nightmares and macabre dreams.
Some of the images here are quite graphic and the subjects can even be offensive to some viewers, so be warned as you browse through our collection.

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Nek

I am a working fine artist and illustrator living in northern Ohio. I recently graduated from the Columbus College of Art and Design, and currently draw pastel portraits on the weekends at Cedar Point. During the week I work on my own personal art endeavors, building up a stronger portfolio and doing what work I can find.

I have work for sale online at www.etsy.com/shop/nekit0

I also have a website that I update periodically www.nekart.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment