Celebrating Darkness in Art

Beautiful, disturbing, interesting, offensive, mysterious, grotesque, enchanting... all words used to describe the various works that are featured here.
Artistic Devil celebrates the darker, more twisted side of art. Contributing artists share their nightmares and macabre dreams.
Some of the images here are quite graphic and the subjects can even be offensive to some viewers, so be warned as you browse through our collection.

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Claudio Parentela

I was born in Catanzaro (1962-Italy) where I live and I work…I’m an illustrator, painter, photographer, mail artist, cartoonist, collagist, journalist…free lance...I’m active since many years in the international underground scene. I’ve collaborated & I collaborate with many, many e-zines, magazines of contemporary art, literary and of comics in Italy and in the world...& on the paper and on the web...

During the 1999 I was guest of the BREAK 21 FESTIVAL in Ljubliana (Slovenja)...

...My obscure & crazy artworks are present &shown in many, many art galleries in the endless web... I do a lot of mail art and I participate to all the mail art projects I know...

...I’ve collaborated and I collaborate with many bands of industrial music, noise, experimental & electronic, harsh &death & metal gore...punx....

For contacts:

CLAUDIO PARENTELA
VIA F.CRISPI N.79
88100 CATANZARO-ITALY
Telephone & Fax.:+39 0961744087
claudioparentela@gmail.com

http://www.claudioparentela.net (''Claudio Parentela: Contemporary Art with a Freakish Taste! '')
Artwork shown here is for sale. Please contact artist directly.

No comments:

Post a Comment