Celebrating Darkness in Art

Beautiful, disturbing, interesting, offensive, mysterious, grotesque, enchanting... all words used to describe the various works that are featured here.
Artistic Devil celebrates the darker, more twisted side of art. Contributing artists share their nightmares and macabre dreams.
Some of the images here are quite graphic and the subjects can even be offensive to some viewers, so be warned as you browse through our collection.

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Justin Klodner

I started drawing when I was young. I was probably about 9, or younger, and haven't stopped since. I draw in so many various styles, that I can't say I even have a style. Expect the unexpected, not to be at all considered to be a bad surprise. I've drawn so much, that I've actually been forced to burn or throw away folders filled with stuff, because it became unsafe. A fire hazard.

I enjoy black and white medium over all others. I do need a lot of practice in color, to be sure. I prefer charcoal, pencil, and black pens, over anything else. The depth is harder to capture in my opinion. I can draw just about anything you want for a fair price. For tattoos I primarily charge only a quarter of the actual price of what the tattoo will cost to be placed on you. For example, for a 100 dollar tattoo, I will receive 25 dollars for the tattoo. The bigger the tattoo, the higher my price. I charge two hundred and up for portraits, and of course, this depends on size. I will charge anywhere from 20 dollars to 100 dollars (Or more) for logo's, depending on how in depth it may become, or basic it might be.

I will draw clip art for someone, for practically free, depending on what it is used for.

My art site http://planetofart.bravehost.com has a lot of my art hosted in the Traditional Art links section, under the name of Justin Klodner, or Pequeno Demonio Cativou.

There is a Sample Gallery hosted on the front page below my resume as well, so you can view sold commissions, things for sale, and others I won't sell.

Contact Information: terriblecoincidence@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment