Celebrating Darkness in Art

Beautiful, disturbing, interesting, offensive, mysterious, grotesque, enchanting... all words used to describe the various works that are featured here.
Artistic Devil celebrates the darker, more twisted side of art. Contributing artists share their nightmares and macabre dreams.
Some of the images here are quite graphic and the subjects can even be offensive to some viewers, so be warned as you browse through our collection.

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Gunnersmark

Gunnersmark (Scott Hvam)

Some of my work is a little dark but my work is my life. I normally make things for a more underground crowd, but my wife would like me to make more money (the all mighty money) so here I am . I named the (company) after my son which is the driving force in my life. My art is all hand made I don't use machines if I don't have to. I have no religious beliefs but I study all religions. I spend most of my time in my little shop carving and cutting, reading and studying. You can see more of my work on my site but be tolerant, it takes me a while to make each piece.

E-Mail: gunnersmark@2die4.com
Website: http://home.comcast.net/~rooney176/wsb/index.html



No comments:

Post a Comment