Celebrating Darkness in Art

Beautiful, disturbing, interesting, offensive, mysterious, grotesque, enchanting... all words used to describe the various works that are featured here.
Artistic Devil celebrates the darker, more twisted side of art. Contributing artists share their nightmares and macabre dreams.
Some of the images here are quite graphic and the subjects can even be offensive to some viewers, so be warned as you browse through our collection.

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Tim Hall

I was born and raised in Corning, NY. I took all art courses offered in high school, winning the Carder Art Award in 1993, and 3rd place in the high school art show for a sculpy demon. I started tattooing on myself when I was in the eighth grade.

Upon graduating I entered the U.S. Army and served 2 years in the Infantry. After my discharge I purchased some tattoo equipment and tattooed here and there for several years but just couldn't get the business off the ground.

This fall I will be attending college and pursuing a degree in Psychology. Art therapy will be my main focus. I like to use deep symbolism in my art; and found it fascinating at the insight I could gain, in people telling me what they saw in my drawings. An inkblot doesn't have to be a dull black mass!

E-Mail: greatszandor@yahoo.com



No comments:

Post a Comment