Celebrating Darkness in Art

Beautiful, disturbing, interesting, offensive, mysterious, grotesque, enchanting... all words used to describe the various works that are featured here.
Artistic Devil celebrates the darker, more twisted side of art. Contributing artists share their nightmares and macabre dreams.
Some of the images here are quite graphic and the subjects can even be offensive to some viewers, so be warned as you browse through our collection.

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

RoXXXy Dope

I never thought I had any artistic talent. In the summer of 2002, my younger brother gave me a set of charcoals that he had been using in school but no longer needed. Out of curiosity and boredom, I picked them up and sketched a picture of Robin Fink (of Nine Inch Nails).

I impressed myself with what I had sketched, so I kept going, eventually switching from charcoals to regular pencils. I drew what inspired me, which was music. I have amassed a large collection of drawings of various rock stars. (With a few other random people thrown in for good measure.) All of my drawings can be seen on my personal website (www.brianebejer.com).

E-Mail: webmaster@edseldope.com



No comments:

Post a Comment