Celebrating Darkness in Art

Beautiful, disturbing, interesting, offensive, mysterious, grotesque, enchanting... all words used to describe the various works that are featured here.
Artistic Devil celebrates the darker, more twisted side of art. Contributing artists share their nightmares and macabre dreams.
Some of the images here are quite graphic and the subjects can even be offensive to some viewers, so be warned as you browse through our collection.

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Dark Vision

I was born in the 1975 during a very cloudy 13 December; as soon as I saw the light I felt that wasn't good for me and I went in a deep coma for the first 4 months of my life!!!!!!!

The coma brought me in a dimension hidden to the human that gave to me the inspiration for my Art! Starting to draw when I was 3 years old, always with a horror impact I understood that Art was my reason of life!

My Art has been improved by more Satanic taste when I was a teenager because I started to play guitar in a death-metal band, and from this point my artistic career takes many different ways of expression: painting, inks, tattoo, & covers design for metal bands LP.

Now I'm working as well on the underground scene of comics art in London. If you are interested to see something that you like or someone whose close to you in a "dark vision" contact me!

E-mail: mariodenotti@tiscali.it




No comments:

Post a Comment