Celebrating Darkness in Art

Beautiful, disturbing, interesting, offensive, mysterious, grotesque, enchanting... all words used to describe the various works that are featured here.
Artistic Devil celebrates the darker, more twisted side of art. Contributing artists share their nightmares and macabre dreams.
Some of the images here are quite graphic and the subjects can even be offensive to some viewers, so be warned as you browse through our collection.

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Oliver Alfred Klühs

Artist from Berlin, Germany.

“I am an autodidact. All the art teachers I had hated me and what I did. My pictures are scenes from dreams I dreamed. I consider myself to be a student of ancient magic, runes ... Europe's religious life before Christianity was brought upon Northern men by the Roman sword.”

Artwork for sale, should anyone be interested in buying them just send me an offer per E-Mail. Also available for commission work, just mail me a theme and I will dream a picture about it.

E-mail: cptnsternn@gmx.de



No comments:

Post a Comment